Online Writing Group
- Sign up for free. You'll get two weeks and 25 Reading Credits to use to check us out.
- Upload your writing to your account. Use one Reading Credit per page read to get it critiqued. For example, 10 pages critiqued by 2 people uses
20 Reading Credits.
- Answer questions about your writing and provide a quick summary. This information is used to match
it to critiquers.
- The critiquers can write comments as they read. They are then asked to give an overall critique and detailed critiques
for certain areas. We have example critiques.
- Receive the critiques. You are permitted to fail a critique and receive another if it was offensive
or not helpful. This is for quality control and you will be given guidelines on how to make
- After your first two weeks, pay 7 US dollars a month for unlimited uploads or 5 US dollars per
- Pass the Critiquing School. The lesson is 10 pages with a quiz at the end. It teaches you how we
want critiques handled when both given and received.
- Read and critique the writing that best matches the type of work you prefer to earn more Reading
- Critique at least 25 pages per day.
- Submit your critique on time. Make sure it is helpful and polite.